Because some material on this web site constitutes lawyer advertising, and this web site may be viewed from anywhere in the United States, particular disclosures are required by the rules of some states. Stotland Craig, PLLC adopts and makes the following disclosures:
- Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. This website is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation.
- Colorado: Colorado does not certify lawyers as specialists in any field.
- District of Columbia: Inclusion of past case results should not imply to a prospective client that the attorney will be able to obtain such results in the future or for any specific type of case or client.
- Florida: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- Hawaii: There is no procedure for review or approval of specialist certification organizations in Hawaii.
- Illinois:Some of the content on this site is considered attorney advertising material under the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Kentucky: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
- Massachusetts: Any reference to specific practice areas should not be deemed a representation that our lawyers are experts or specialists, but rather that we welcome and handle cases in those particular fields. We are not specialists in any particular field identified.
- Michigan: Attorney Alexander Stotland is responsible for the content of any advertising material presented on this website. He may be reached toll free at 844-543-1313, or by mail at 121 W. Long Lake Road, Suite 100, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48304.
- Mississippi: FREE BACKGROUND INFORMATION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Missouri: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Missouri.
- New Jersey: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT -- NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New York: This is an attorney advertisement.
- Ohio: The information presented on this website is not legal advice. Any reference to specific results should not be understood as typical, nor should the reference be construed that a certain result will occur in a similar situation.
- Virginia: This website contain advertising material. Any reference to case results should not be construed as cumulative or specific. Every legal matter is different. The outcome of each legal case depends upon many factors, including the facts of the case, and no attorney can guarantee a positive result in any particular case.
- Wyoming: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
Attorney Alexander Stotland is responsible for the content of this website. He may be reached via mail at the following address:
Stotland Craig, PLLC
121 W. Long Lake Road, Suite 100,
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48304